6 great reasons to choose a family holiday at a villa in the Maldives
Trying to find the ultimate destination for parents with kids is never easy, especially for those who want a relaxing escape to unwind and enjoy quality time together in a location where luxury is paramount. Somewhere with stunning views and a balmy climate might also factor into the equation.
If perfection is what is being sought, then somewhere by the equator on a private island in the Indian Ocean with soft sandy beaches and blue seas, is just the job. That is what is on offer when deciding to book one of the best family villas Maldives has to offer for 6 great reasons.
- Arriving by speedboat, just a 30-minute ride from Malé International Airport, is a perfect way to start a holiday, and the great vibes will continue when staying in a family beach pool villa equipped with 2 bedrooms. With its private garden to enjoy fun and play around the 9m pool, and direct beach access, it is a wonderful place for a family to enjoy their time together.
- Both bedrooms have semi-outdoor en-suite bathrooms, and the villa has a freestanding Terrazzo tub, great for those of all ages. Daily breakfasts are provided along with drinking water and an Espresso coffee machine with a personal Villa Host assisting to cater for any needs providing all the beach essentials that include a yoga mat.
- Mum and Dad can enjoy drinks from the wine selection and minibar while everyone can relax on the terrace with its dining area and sun loungers, in between games. Maybe while remembering that men need plenty of water and juices to stay fit as they settle down to enjoy another beautiful sunset in this little piece of paradise.
- To ignite the imagination of the youngsters and ensure that they also get plenty out of the vacation, some dolphin watching will ensure happy faces and excitement while making the most of the lagoon. Maybe they may be of the right age to have a go at surfing, with experts offering all the best advice on water safety while providing coaching tips to those of all abilities from beginners onwards. Or maybe playing some traditional local games on the beach might be an option.
- There are wonderful dining experiences to be enjoyed which will suit all palates, whether it be a grill that serves local specialities, Thai meals overlooking the lagoon, or international favourites like pizza while chilling out by the pool and enjoying cocktails and smoothies. The chance to discover the chef inside is provided with the opportunity to attend cooking classes taken by the executive chef.
- Further relaxation can be enjoyed by making use of the soothing Ayurvedic treatments delivered by expert therapists as patients unwind and feel amazing with a panoramic view of the ocean, as holistic therapies which are designed to enrich and detoxify are administered.
A luxury beach villa in the Maldives will guarantee quality time for all the family while enjoying the incredible surroundings and all the best amenities.